Monday, December 28, 2015

Say Cheese!

Christmas pictures each year are a real treat, I sure hope you read the sarcasm in that! It never fails that there is at least one crying, one ready to go, one that doesn't want to stand by the other and one that has that "I'm trying too hard" smile! I enjoy photographing my kids, but I am usually the first to throw in the towel. This year, I just grabbed something out of the kids closets and took them to a local wooded park area. I tried not to pose them, because they always seem to do the opposite of what I would like!

Before leaving, I grabbed my good camera. I don't use it often, but love the photos so much more when I use it over my cell phone. I've become that parent that does everything with my cell phone. Any woo, we get to the park...kids are laughing, acting like this isn't a photo shoot. I take 3 pictures with my camera and it quits...memory card full!!!!  You have got to be kidding me??!! I knew if I ran home to get another card, the moment would pass, so I grabbed my cell phone. I just upgraded to an iPhone from an Android and wasn't sure how well they would come out. Surprisingly, they weren't too bad!


My sweet family!
Sweet Emma


Ethan looking so handsome!


Alex looking cute as ever!
Sweet Aaron



You would never guess they are twins!


I used this one for our Christmas card.
I love they way they automatically line up
in birth order!

When your 13 year old gets your camera!

We can never pass up on a group selfie! Selfie sticks are the best!
Overall, I was please with how they turned out. Maybe since I didn't put up a big fuss this year, it went much smoother. 

I hope you had a very Merry Christmas! I am out of work with the kids this week and will try to blog about our Christmas joys!


Until then...

No comments:

Post a Comment