Thursday, April 15, 2010

Sweet Angel Faces

I have quite a bit of free time while the kids are at ball practice. So, I decided it would be a great chance to photograph the kids with little distraction. Poor Emma has to go and watch the boys practice on Tuesday nights. She usually takes a ball to play with, does cart wheels and she has become a little photographer with the camera on my phone. I took her picture after she was attempting to do a headstand in the grass. All you saw were her long, lanky legs flopping around. I, of course, had to tell her just how good and how close she was to actually getting her legs up in the air. I love this picture of Emma...sure shows her sweet side. Love the grass in her hair to!!

Ethan just loves baseball! He is really becoming a good little ball player. My favorite pictures are actually when the kids are not looking at the camera and posed. I love the look of concentration on Ethan's face. I like that you can see his diabetes bracelet and his insulin pump hose hanging out. Just shows that he can do anything he wants!
Alex has a hard time being photographed! He tries so hard to smile that he usually looks like he is snarling at the camera. I love this picture because it shows his natural sweet smile. He & Aaron got in trouble while Ethan was practicing and they had to sit at the fence and watch. It's just terrible being a kid!!!
Aaron is SO much like Adam. He photographs so well. He's as mean as a snake, but comes off adorable in pictures. His eyes are amazing in this picture. Haven't really noticed how blue they were until I saw this one.
These kids are my window to the world!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment