Monday, April 12, 2010

Giving it a try!

I'm home today with 3 sick boys (& I'm not feeling to hot either) and decided to give it a try. I have thought of starting a blog many times to keep in touch with friends and family, but never seem to find the time to start it. I've taken some pictures with my new camera and wanted to share them. If you are one of my FaceBook friends, you may have seen these before...Sorry!



Our 5 year old twins, Alex & Aaron. They have completed our family and I couldn't imagine them not with us. By the way, just TRY to get a ball past them. This night of practice, they had their faces painted. Alex is a tiger and Aaron is a snake!!


Our very curious Ethan, age 6. He has been dealt a hand that he plays so well. Not many children could handle Diabetes with such strength. He is the bravest kid I know and I am so proud to say he is my son!



Sweet Emma age 8. She is definitely my child! She has such a quick sense of humor! She has a fashion sense that must come from Aunt Frankye. Emma is a great student and I am so proud of her for testing in AG classes next school year...WAY TO GO EMMA!









No comments:

Post a Comment