Friday, November 20, 2015

God's Eye

Often times, the world around me is moving so fast.  Having 4 kids keeps me very busy and I'm constantly running to school events, working on school projects, endless sports practices and games, homework, housework and all while having a full time job.  I forget to just look around me and see God's attention to detail in all things.  Sometimes it hits me that God has created such amazing things around me and I'm too busy to notice or be thankful for them.  I was going through my pictures on my cellphone and I have "noticed" his attention to details over time and wanted to share some of those things.

The sweet hands as well as the millions of shells we saw at Edisto Beach this summer, simply amazing!
While out fishing one evening, this sunset over the water was breathtaking.  
Not a big fan of spiders, but this one caught my eye one afternoon in my Mom's yard after a short rain shower.
This was stuck to my car window and look at all the veins and ridges, again His attention to detail in the small things
 Beautiful orchid that sits in our office.
This resting butterfly (or is it a moth)...I couldn't pass up a picture of it. Again, the details were all planned out by Him!
Amazing sunset while going into a school event last night.  This is the picture that made me realize I hadn't been thankful for all the beauty around me!
I couldn't believe I was able to catch the lightning bolt!  I was pretty proud of myself...I only took about 100 pictures to get this one, but well worth it! LOOK AT THAT!!!
And, God's promise to us!  
12. And God said, "This is the sign of the covenant which I make between Me and you and every living creature with you, for everlasting generations: 13. I set My rainbow in the cloud, and it shall be the sign of the covenant between Me and the earth . . . and the waters shall no more become a flood to destroy all flesh. (Genesis 9:12, 15, HBFV)

I need to always remember to look around me and see the beauty in all things!!

Until we meet again...

No comments:

Post a Comment